Mayan grew up in Northern Colorado and can’t imagine a better place to live, work, and play. She, her husband Charlie, their daughter Adalyn and maltipoo Penny call Horseshoe Lake in Loveland home. They enjoy spending as much time as possible outdoors and trying out new patios around NoCo.
Giving back to the communities she grew up in has been important to Mayan since her youth. In her spare time, she volunteers as an active member of The Junior League of Fort Collins and serves on the Board of Directors for the McKee Wellness Foundation. She has also exhibited this passion by becoming a Certified Tourism Ambassador in Fort Collins and participating in Leadership Loveland.
Real estate provides Mayan an opportunity to give back through her career and she loves every minute. Her mission is to provide a high value of service and by creating smooth real estate experiences for her clients.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- National Association of REALTORS
- Colorado Association of REALTORS
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS
- Fort Collins Certified Tourism Ambassador
- McKee Wellness Foundation Board Member – 2018-Present
- Junior League of Fort Collins Member – 2011-Present
- Leadership Loveland Class of 2019-2020